Elite Render Coatings is a professional, reliable and knowledgeable plastering company that has been serving the construction industry and maintenance sector for over 20 years. Established in 1990 and operating from Rugby in the Midlands, we are centrally located and able to travel throughout the UK.
All of our tradespeople are experienced and qualified building professionals with City & Guilds or NVQ certificates and a wealth of industry experience.
Elite Render Coatings has always prided itself on providing a high quality service to all of our customers whether they are a large multi-million pound contractor or a small private domestic job.
Our awareness of the disruption and inconvenience building work can entail means that we will always work in an efficient and reliable manner causing you as little disruption as possible and leaving a tidy environment within the agreed deadline.
Through our extensive time and experience within the industry we are able to offer complete packages for construction works that include renovation projects, bathroom and kitchen refits, modernisations and remodelling, along with large scale building works and extension construction.
Elite Render Coatings offers a free and friendly estimation service and will consider any size of project.
- We are happy to offer customers advice on any aspect their project as part of the free quotation.
- Dry lining - the process of covering plasterboards with thin 3mm skim of plaster. This is a quicker and easier process that dries quicker than the more traditional application of wet plaster directly onto brick or block work.
- Solid plastering – a traditional two coat method of plastering applied to block or brick work.
- Skimming – the application of a thin layer of plaster to walls and ceilings, often used to renovate walls when redecorating.
- Over boarding – the process used to renovate old ceilings when there is no need to take down existing ceilings.
- Rendering – a mixture of sand and cement that is used on the external surfaces of buildings and other structures such as garden walls, to provide a flat finish.
- Building new extenstions
- Alterations, renovations and new builds. Our expertise here includes removing walls, building walls, moving windows and providing a high quality finished surface throughout the house.
- A "start to finish" package for domestic customers considering home rennovations such as bathroom or kitchen redesign. We can project manage and bring in the range of trades people you need.